At Harris Bricken, we keep a close eye on what’s happening around the world, and we know our friends and customers do too. We are pleased to present this podcast series: Global Law and Business, hosted by International Lawyers Fred Rocafort And Jonathan Pinch, where we look at the world by speaking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
- Why was Marco less optimistic about the Uruguayan cannabis sector than he was a few years ago.
- The strengths and weaknesses of Uruguay as a representative of cannabis.
- What Uruguay needs to do to get Canna Mojo back.
- The broader political and economic environment in Uruguay.
- Colombia and other countries to watch in Latin America when it comes to cannabis.
- Marco’s expertise in creating CannaPur and selling it to Khiron.
- What makes Qena startups thrive (or fail).
- Regional differences in the homeland of Marco Brazil.
- Uruguay’s huge role in world football.
- Listen and watch recommendations from:
red roulette: An insider’s story about wealth, power, corruption and revenge in today’s ChinaBy Desmond Shum
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with her Gregory Schaeffer, author Emerging Powers and the Global Trade System.