Convention on Biological Diversity It is quickly becoming a simple and popular way to relieve pain, even among those who have never tried it cannabis before. Learning how to make CBD tea is the perfect introduction or addition for beginners to an overall wellness plan.
CBD provides various health effects, from anxiety and pain relief to better skin and heart health. However, because CBD is separate from THC (the psychoactive compound in cannabis), CBD users can enjoy the health benefits of CBD without experiencing the psychoactive (or “high”) effects associated with cannabis. CBD users can safely use CBD without worrying about further disrupting their daily lives.
What is CBD tea?
CBD tea It is a drink that uses different concentrations of CBD to induce relaxation or support the other purported health benefits of CBD. Like other teas, CBD tea comes in a variety of flavors. Consumers can choose the amount that best suits their needs.
Additionally, some teas or tea ingredients may have additional health benefits. Green tea, for example, is an antioxidant, and small studies have shown that it can help with some types of cancer, high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease.
Studies of young adults using CBD have found that these benefits range from stress relief to relaxation and better sleep. For people who find relief from CBD, there are other great benefits, including:
- Lower medical costs
- Reducing dependence on medications that cause unpleasant or harmful side effects
- Improving the quality of life
How to make CBD tea
CBD benefits mimic many of the same reasons people drink tea. CBD has mood-enhancing properties, but it also promotes healthy sleep and cardiovascular and gut health.
you will need
- 1 teaspoon CBD oil (or 1 gram decarboxylated flowers)
- 1 tea bag (any flavor)
- Half a cup of boiled hot water
- Flavor additives or other ingredients to soothe your ailments
- If you are using buds, open a tea bag and fill it with the grind, so it can soak in water while it boils to release the CBD.
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Pour boiling hot water over the tea bag and then add hemp oil if that is what you are using.
- If you are using bud grinding, gently stir the tea bag for a few minutes after pouring it before adding any flavors like milk, honey, lemon, ginger, etc.
- Remove the tea bag from the mug and gently press it to release the delicious aromas and aromas of your favorite tea.
- That’s it! Your CBD tea is now ready to serve and is best enjoyed when hot.
Other important components of your diseases
There are many different ingredients you can add to your tea that will enhance the health benefits of CBD. Some of the active ingredients that you may be able to find around the house, that are meant for your ailments, can be added to your CBD tea.
Add fresh ginger or mint to tea to help with tummy troubles.
Clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemon are a powerful combination of ingredients to help get rid of the cold kicking your ass.
Inflammation / Arthritis
Sour cherries contain anti-inflammatory components and provide relief from arthritis.
Lavender is known to help treat anxiety. You can easily add lavender buds to your tea.
Studies show that rosemary reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and improves sleep.
Passion fruit is known to be useful in treating anxiety, insomnia, and nervous disorders. You can use dried herbs or liquid extract.
What is your favorite way to use CBD or CBD tea? Tell us in the comments!