Los Angeles, California (November 3, 2021) – TSUMo Snacks, an edible cannabis-infused brand with savory and savory dishes officially launched today in California. The company’s snack portfolio fills a huge void in the current confectionery-centric food market and features low doses of nostalgic products in flavors that consumers have historically loved.
TSUMo offers consumers a unique and elevated snacking experience by infusing familiar flavors and form factors with premium THC. At doses as low as 10 mg of THC per sachet, the first line of snacks features five delicious flavors:
- Classic cheesecakeThe snack that satisfies any cheese craving
- Fiery Spicy Cheese Crackers: To spice up your snacks
- Mini Tortilla Rings Zesty Ranch: The slide that boldly goes where a farm hasn’t gone before
- Glimpse of mini lemon tortilla courses: Flakes containing a flavor of lemon and citrus flavors
- Tortilla mini courses of salsa verde: The perfect amount of spice and zing south of the border
“We believe there is a great opportunity for TSUMo to offer great-tasting savory and savory snacks to those seeking a distinct dining experience,” General Manager Caroline Yeh commented. “With endless flavors and opportunities for innovation in shape, everyone will grow to love TSUMo’s delicious and delicious snacks.”
Priced at $5 a unit, TSUMo Snacks will be initially available for purchase and delivery in select parts of California through the company. website. For more information visit tsumosnacks.com And follow us on Instagram at Tweet embed.
About TSUMo Snacks:
TSUMo is a brand that offers consumers a unique and nostalgic snacking experience by combining the savory and savory flavors familiar with THC. Each bag of crunchy foods contains 10 milligrams of THC so you can savor the flavors and feel.