Our underwear can change your life. From keeping you healthy and comfortable to making you a socially responsible and eco-friendly shopper, switching to hemp underwear can do a lot for you.
No one will ever know, and you would change your life for the better.
With one piece of clothing, you can have more health and greater happiness.
A simple change in your wardrobe will change someone’s life. Although you do not know this person and he is far from you.
Your new pair of underwear will heal the planet.
Yes, your underwear can do all that.
Lingerie is often the hidden inhabitant of our wardrobes.
It is spoken of in a calm tone.
And they hardly get much attention. Who will see them after all. (Of course, unless we’re talking fancy beachwear or lacy lingerie)
But they are important. Much.
- … to your health and happiness.
- on the environment.
- and society.
If you get rid of your old underwear fabric in favor of hemp, you can literally change your life. more than one way.
All you have to do is switch to Hemp underwear.
Yes, hemp is a close cousin to marijuana. They come from the same family as Cannabis Sativa.
But hemp underwear will not give you euphoria.
That’s because hemp has a low THC content (less than 0.3%). THC is what gives you high.
So even if you were to light up and smoke your hemp underwear (I don’t know why you would anyway, but still), you wouldn’t feel the euphoria or euphoria usually associated with Mary J.
So if hemp underwear doesn’t give you euphoria, how can it change your life?
They are just underwear, after all.
Well, here’s how your life would change if you switched to hemp underwear.
Less infection there
Most modern underwear manufacturers now inject silver to make their products antibacterial. However, if that silver seeps into the water stream (which it will during washing), it can make a mess. Why choose more violence against nature when cannabis can provide you with similar results without harming the environment?
Hemp is antibacterial, antiviral, and antimicrobial. It is also hypoallergenic as it does not contain chemical allergens.
This means that it will keep you safe from infection there. Women who often suffer from yeast and fungal infections can benefit from indoor hemp. Some studies have revealed that cannabis can reduce the incidence and duration of yeast infections.
When you’re sweating at the gym, you don’t have to worry about odors.
No bacterial growth = no embarrassing odors.
- There is no itching under bras.
- Little pimples and pimples on the bottom.
- Reduced chances of friction and rash in the groin.
- You can go longer with the same underwear. (Although we still don’t recommend it.)
Your underwear can become your best friend if it’s made of hemp.
Believe it or not, but your family members need to be able to breathe.
Polyester and even cotton underwear don’t allow enough of it.
That’s why many people think of going commando. However, this comes with its own set of problems.
- Accidental flicker. You can’t control the wind or a weak seam split when squatting or stretching.
- Sensitive parts get stuck in the clouds. ouch! Even imagination hurts.
- Irritation from the material of outer clothing, such as jeans and tight pants.
- Play itch.
- Yeast, bacteria or fungus infection.
- Wet spots appear when sweating.
- The outlines of your own assets may be shown to the public if you wear certain tight clothing.
- and so on and so on.
The next best alternative is to wear hemp underwear.
Hemp is one of the most breathable fabrics. Absorbs sweat (up to 5 times its volume) and keeps you feeling fresh and comfortable all day long.
hemp fabric It also has the capabilities of regulating body temperature. Thus, it will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
No matter the season, with hemp underwear that covers your waist, you’ll always be comfortable.
There are no sunburns on your body while you are at the beach
Getting a tan is fun.
But which sunburn can cause skin cancer?
Well, you definitely don’t want to, do you?
That’s why when you’re at the beach, you lather up with sunscreen.
But have you ever thought about the parts of your body clad in bikinis/shorts? Your family members are still exposed to the sun’s UV rays. Even after wearing your normal underwear.
Hemp underwear can save you from that.
Hemp has a UV protection factor of 50+. It is the highest grade that has been assigned to fabrics. It can protect you from more than 95% of ultraviolet rays (both UVA and UVB).
So, while you’re soaking up the sun at the beach, lounging on the sand, or even swimming in the sea (or wherever!), your hemp underwear will ensure your family members don’t get sunburned.
Lots and lots of savings
Hey, hemp underwear definitely costs more than my regular husband. I prefer saving and following what I have been using since then forever.
Do you have the same opinion?
guess what? this is not true.
in a The Cannabis FoundationWe have a range of hemp underwear at affordable prices for both men and women.
Even otherwise, hemp underwear is cost-effective in the long run.
Hemp is one of the strongest fabrics known. Shows few signs of wear or wear, even after continued use.
This means that hemp underwear will last longer. And because hemp doesn’t stretch or lose its shape, your underwear will still fit perfectly until the end of its useful life.
Moreover, hemp is a fabric that gets softer with every wash. So the longer you use hemp underwear, the more comfortable and cozy you’ll feel. That’s all the more reason to stay with them.
And when you don’t need to change your underwear as often, you’ll end up saving more.
You will contribute to the common good.
Well, you already know how your hemp underwear will benefit you.
but that is not all.
Your hemp underwear will help you do universal good, too.
Here are twelve beneficial ways hemp is beneficial for the environment.
- It is a high yielding crop that takes up less space to grow and gives higher yield. You know that the Earth is already scarce.
- The hemp crop is rainfed, which means that it does not need artificial irrigation. No need for dams and canals.
- Being a naturally disease-free crop, hemp does not require agrochemicals to get a good yield. This reduces the consumption and production of these harmful agricultural chemicals in smoke-producing factories. It also reduces your exposure to these harmful chemicals that are used in growing other textile crops such as cotton.
- Cannabis resists pests and insects, so there is no need to use pesticides and pesticides as well.
- Hemp has a bushy undergrowth, which prevents the growth of weeds and eliminates the need for herbicides.
- The cannabis growth cycle ranges from 90 to 120 days. With such rapid growth, there will always be ample cannabis production. It is also an excellent rotating crop.
- Unlike other crops, hemp does not strip the soil of vital nutrients. It can grow in the same field for up to 20 years. This means, if you’re using hemp underwear, you won’t be using a fabric that’s full of fertilizer that can harm you and nature. Did you know that runoff of chemicals from fields is still among the biggest pollutants of our water bodies? The cannabis yield can reduce this and eventually reverse it.
- The hemp plant has long roots that bind the soil and prevent erosion.
- Hemp takes in more carbon dioxide per acre than it emits in its production and processing. This is called carbon sequestration. By using hemp, we can reduce carbon emissions and even reverse global warming and climate change in the long term.
- The plant can grow anywhere, in almost every type of soil and climatic conditions. With the potential to grow local hemp, it can reduce the pollution process for long distance shipping and still ensure global availability.
- Other than hemp, the hemp crop also provides hemp seeds which are a rich source of nutrients and a reasonable nutritional supplement. Hempcrete, which is hemp concrete, can also be used in construction due to its strength, insulating properties, and cost-effectiveness. Hemp can feed, clothe and shelter you.
- Hemp is a natural fiber and therefore biodegradable. Hemp underwear will not stop at helping the environment throughout its useful life. It will also come in handy after you are done with it. Instead of landing in an already overflowing landfill and causing further suffocation, the land will mix with the soil it came from, reducing waste and promoting soil health.
See how much hemp is for the environment? And all you have to do to reverse the damage done to the planet over several centuries is switch to hemp clothing.
And buying underwear made from hemp is a good first step.
Some women in Uttarakhand will gain employment and freedom from self-doubt and misery
Imagine this. A village in the beautiful Indian Himalayas (IHR). But without the lush green farms. There are no happy farmers in the fields. No woman takes care of her children with love and smile. comprehensive vacuum.
Hard to imagine, isn’t it?
Well, some villages in the Indian state of Uttarakhand are like this.
empty. devoid of happiness. Almost lifeless.
The men are on their way to the big cities to support themselves and their families. The women are stuck in villages with their crying children and sick old people. They have no livelihood. There is no way to feed themselves or their families. No independence, no support, no happiness.
But that was before the Hemp Foundation set up the cannabis cultivation and processing units there.
Now, these women grow hemp on their farms (being a labour-intensive crop, it doesn’t need many machines and allows more women to be employed.) They also work in the processing units. They spin, weave, sew and pack hemp garments that you can order from us.
With cannabis and a little help from the Hemp Foundation, the villages of Uttarakhand are getting their lost lives back.
And all of this will continue to happen if more people like you switch from factory-made synthetic underwear to hemp.
Also, this isn’t the story of the Hemp Foundation alone. The vast majority of cannabis manufacturers also provide employment to local residents in the production area. And as I’ve already told you, hemp can grow anywhere. Even in villages where the soil is good for little other things to grow.
Even if you don’t buy hemp underwear, bras, or hemp swimwear, even if you buy them from anyone else, you’ll still be good for society.
This is what matters today. For you, me, and our future generations.
We’ve let our greed run out for a while now. We’ve already wreaked havoc on this planet. If you don’t want to keep moving toward a lifeless planet or, worse yet, a loveless society, take the first step toward sustainability with hemp underwear.
Especially when you know that hemp underwear is good for you too, you shouldn’t wait any longer to change your wardrobe.
For those who still need another reason, here’s another one:
You’ll look, feel and be great
Remember how I told you that hemp is highly absorbent and will keep you sweat-free and cool?
Well, other than keeping your privacy cool, hemp will also make you look cool.
Hemp dyes are really good. And at the Hemp Foundation you can find a wide range of sizes and styles available in classic black.
Whether you’re wearing hemp shorts or shorts, hemp bras, hemp women’s underwear, hemp bikinis, or a bikini skirt, you don’t have to compromise on fashion either.
So whether your lingerie has a crowd in your bedroom or at the beach, you know your cool quotient will always be high.
Moreover, today we live in a world where social activities are an important factor in determining how “cool” a person is.
With your hemp underwear, you’ll break stigmas around hemp use and do good for the environment and society. Sure, these are the things that make you great.
Now don’t wait anymore. You have plenty of reasons to choose hemp underwear. Start shopping right away.