Unity Road. Rise up for record year and develop international expansion
PhoenixAnd the 7 September 2022 /PRNewswire/- Unity Road., the first truly national cannabis dispensary in the United States, set records in 2022. From the pending acquisition that will expand the brand to the second largest cannabis market in the world to the opening of three new stores and recognition as one of the ‘best cannabis companies to work for’ by a leading industry publication , Unity Rd. The 2022 calendar year is set to conclude with remarkable growth across the United States and beyond.
“This year has been filled with impressive development milestones that have put us on the fast track to becoming one of the largest retail cannabis franchises in the world,” said Unity Rd. chief franchise officer, Mike Weinberger. “Our goal is to maintain dispensary ownership locally by helping passionate entrepreneurs enter complex space with confidence — and ultimately, provide a trusted, local source of cannabis for their communities.”
The cannabis dispensary franchise has achieved the following milestones:
- The transformational acquisition will create the largest cannabis franchise globally traded and public: Most recently, the parent company Unity Rd. Item 9 Labs Corp.signed a definitive agreement to obtain Cannabis sessions (“Sessions”), one Canada The largest retail cannabis franchisors. Through this transformational transaction, the company will become the largest global franchisor of cannabis. Sessions currently has 44 stores across the county Ontario With over 15 multi-unit franchisees and has several openings planned for the rest of the year at major retail locations. Item 9 Labs Corp expects to close the acquisition this fall.
- Unity Road. It became the first non-tribal and state-licensed medical institution for cannabis in South Dakota: in July 2022Unity Road. Local Entrepreneur Support Team, BJ Olson and Adam Jorgensen In making history by opening the first state-licensed, non-tribal cannabis medical facility in South Dakotalocated in Hartford Close to the largest city in the state Sioux Falls.
- Colorado’s expansion continues with the opening of the second store and more to develop: Unity Road. Continues to expand its footprint in Colorado With the development around Denver Market. in July 2022a marijuana franchise opened its first market store, located in North Denver area, and soon after obtained approval for a license for a dispensary near the Cherry Creek neighborhood. In March, Item 9 Labs Corp announced that it had signed an Asset Purchase Agreement (“APA”) to acquire The Herbal Cure, a dispensary and medical and recreational farmer operating in the Washington Park neighborhood of Washington. Denver. The name of the shop will be changed to Unity Rd. Within six months of completing the acquisition, it will eventually become the flagship location of the brand.
- A clinic signs the first partner in the local alliance program: In January, Unity Road. It signed its first partner through the Local Alliance Program – a program created for existing dispensary owners and licensees to gain direct access to purchasing power, resources, and a network supporting a national brand. located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.The store is in the process of completely rebranding to Unity Rd.
- Unity Road. The ‘Best Cannabis Company to Work For’ was named: Unity Road. He continues to prove himself a leader in the cannabis industry with prestigious awards. The franchise brand has been recognized in March 2022 As one of the “Best Cannabis Companies to Work For” in the Dispensary category Cannabis Business Times2022 list. This was the second time that the company ranked in the top ten on the list.
Newcomers to the industry consider Unity Rd. Opportunity to obtain a privileged right to enter and move around the complex 25 billion dollars cannabis industry. The Dispensary of Franchise is actively seeking qualified partners across the United States who will benefit from the systems, processes, and ongoing support of its team.
About UNITY RD.
Unity Road. It connects two previously separate worlds of cannabis and franchise. The industry pioneer is the first to bring the cannabis dispensary model to the United States – with a duality of ingenuity in both industries to back it up. Established 200 years ago in the legal and franchise cannabis industry, the company helps eager operators enter the complex industry with ease. The marijuana franchisee provides its partners with the knowledge, resources, and ongoing support needed to operate the dispensary consistently and successfully. Launched in 2018, Unity Rd. It has four stores open across the United States along with multiple agreements signed with 20 entrepreneurial groups working to develop the brand in more than 10 states. In 2021, Unity Road. had become The first member of its kind to join the International Franchise Association (IFA), cementing its position as the first true cannabis dispensary franchise in the United States. The franchise has also been named one of the “Best Cannabis Companies to Work for” in the Dispensary category Cannabis Business Times 2022 And the 2020 lists. For more information visit unitrd.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Are you looking for marijuana growing guides and books about medical cannabis? Then you should not miss our online bookstore with hundreds of books about cannabis, CBD, THC and more!