7.1 C
New York
Saturday, March 25, 2023

A Boston School student eating a chocolate bar filled with a bowl, is taken to the hospital

- Advertisement -

One of the city’s students at Tobin’s K-8 School was hospitalized and the others were evaluated by the school nurse after eating chocolate bars filled with a bowl.

Police said they responded to Roxbury School just after noon to a report of students who may have eaten.

“Further investigations by BPD revealed that several students ingested chocolate that may have contained marijuana,” police told the Herald.

Read the rest of this story at BostonHerald.com.

Are you looking for marijuana business guides and books about cannabis? Then you should not miss our online bookstore with hundreds of books about cannabis, CBD, THC and more!
Grow guide for marijuana beginners.
- Advertisement -THC University

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles