For most people, Coughing It is simply part of the experience that comes with smoking weed.
Inhaling cannabis smoke is what happens hemp In the airway, then it travels to the brain from there to give you orgasm. This very process triggers a coughing reflex, which is normal when the body inhales any type of smoke. Coughing is especially common when performing heavy strokes such as using a bong or inhaling a huge puff.
However, some cannabis strains They are more likely to cough than others. They’re just tougher than the others, likely due to the growing conditions needed for some of them. Some pot smokers don’t mind coughing at all, and many feel that coughing makes the orgasm more intense, especially when you hold it for longer than usual.
Then there are those who simply don’t like the coughing fits associated with smoking pot. Aside from trapping smoke, you can also opt for strains that are known to be gentler on the throat.
Here is a list of popular cannabis strains that are delicious, smooth, and with excellent medicinal benefits:
- Tangy It is a sativa dominant cannabis strain known for its smooth, delicious flavor that tastes like orange. This popular strain was developed by DNA Genetics when they crossed Skunk #1 and California Orange, two cannabis strains with the same juice.
If you enjoy the acidic strains of marijuana, you can’t go wrong with Tangie. This contains about 20% THC and will give you a feeling of euphoria and relaxation. Tangie is a good choice for an afternoon smoking session, but it is also recommended after work due to its powerful anti-stress properties. Plus, Tangie can help those who struggle with depression and anxiety.
Tangie has won many awards in the past, especially in the Legendary Cannabis Cup. It’s hard to deny that Tangie’s rising characteristics truly are one of a kind, especially when paired with its deliciously citrusy taste!
- Big Smooth is a hard strain to find, but if you spot some, don’t miss out on smoking them. This rare and special strain is a wonderful and delicious way to unwind. She possesses the indica dominant genes from her parents, Blueberry OG and Cookies and Cream. Consumers love the big, smooth flavor this offering delivers, with many finding that it actually tastes like blueberry muffins with hints of vanilla and pine.
This strain contains about 30% sativa genes, and the average THC content is around 25%. Big Smooth is a stress reliever that you will want to use during the evening because it has the ability to completely relax the body and mind. Or better yet, take off your shoes after a long day at work, grab a few puffs of Big Smooth, and get ready for a good night’s rest.
Choose Big Smooth for night smoking to get rid of insomnia completely.
- Thin Mint Cookies is a potent hybrid with a popular predecessor: Girl Scout cookies. It is a direct descendant of OG Kush And Durban cm, so you can be sure of its excellent proportions. Loved for its refreshing mint flavors, this potent indica-sativa blend isn’t for the faint of heart: It’s a pretty strong smoke that creates a full-body high, so this is something you should overlook when you have hours to spare.
If you enjoy mint flavors, you will love Thin Mint cookies. Most importantly, it has been shown to be helpful in treating insomnia, inflammation, nausea, loss of appetite, and pain. It’s hard to deny the lively and cheerful characteristics of this breed, although avoid overdoing it if you’re prone to anxiety and paranoia.
Additionally, Thin Mint cookies are recommended for anyone looking for a balanced sativa/indica effect. It really gives you the best of both worlds for a great experience.
- green tape Another balanced hybrid, in fact one of the most balanced. With a ratio of approximately 50-50 sativa and indica, this delicious marijuana strain from San Jose boasts impressive genetics from its ancestors White Rhino, Afghanica, Train Wreck, and Green Crack.
Consumers who love to energize and brainwash will love the green bar effects. It has a mild fruity flavor and earthy taste with hints of pine and woods, which will make you feel socially comfortable if you smoke the right amount. Green tape can help reduce stress and anxiety, but too much of it tends to make people paranoid.
Fortunately, Green Ribbon is very easy to find especially around Arizona and the West Coast. This provides a quick and easy solution for anyone looking for a happy, happy hike.
- frost Another well-balanced hybrid on this list, and one of the most popular. This is the result of breeding Northern Lights #5, White Widow and Jack Herer. It’s a delicious smoke thanks to the blend of skunk, citrus and earth. It has high THC levels averaging around 23%, though an hour or two after the rise tends to lull you into a sleepy, calm state.
Jack Frost is best taken in the evening, especially if you need a little help getting a little rest. Many individuals who need a little help coping with stress rely on Jack Frost to relax and unwind. It is very soothing to the body, mind and even the throat.
Carefully choosing what you smoke as well as paying attention to how you eat can help reduce the possibility of a cough. While it is part of the experience for many, you can also choose smaller puffs instead of large puffs to reduce coughing.