the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conferencewhich is reputed to be the largest and most successful cannabis investment and financing event in the world, returns to this iconic event Fontainebleau Hotel In Miami April 11-12, 2023.
With more than 3,000 industry operators, investors, policymakers and advocates expected to attend, registrations are up 30% year-over-year, reflecting the industry’s rapid expansion. 90% of the total cannabis market value is expected to be at the event, making it the perfect place to network with the top operators in the space.
Twitter and Uber are diving into the nascent cannabis industry
In a big twist, Twitter and Uber are set to get involved Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conferencehighlighting the growing intersection between the mainstream business and the cannabis sector.
Alexa Alianello of Twitter US Sales & Partnerships, and Rohan Routroy of Twitter NEXT, as well as Jesse Young, global head of new ventures at Uber Technologies, are among the top executives slated to speak.
This is the first time that Twitter executives have met with cannabis industry leaders to discuss the social media giant’s role in cannabis advertising, making it the first platform in the social media landscape to open its doors to the burgeoning industry.
Politicians join the conversation
The conference will also feature prominent politicians, including Rep. Dave Joyce, US Representative for Ohio’s 14th congressional district, and Rep. Troy Carter, US Representative for Louisiana’s 2nd congressional district.
Their presence underscores the importance of political support for the continued growth and mainstream acceptance of the cannabis industry.
A hub for communication and learning opportunities
the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference Offering an unparalleled platform for networking, dealmaking and knowledge sharing between the world’s leading cannabis investors and top-performing companies. Among the star-studded panel of speakers are Gina Collins (CMO, Trulieve), Emily Paxhia (Managing Partner, Poseidon), Tim Seymour (CNBC News Anchor, Founder and CIO of Seymour Asset Management), Matt Darin (CEO, Curaleaf), and much more than that.
This event provides attendees with an exceptional opportunity to learn about the thriving cannabis business amid challenging market conditions, discover the next generation of industry leaders, and understand what investors are looking for in today’s market. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with CEOs and decision-makers from major industry companies, get inside access to celebrities, and channel public opinion and narratives via the largest financial media voice in the sector.
2023 Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference It is set to be a must-have event for entrepreneurs and investors looking to forge new partnerships, create meaningful projects, and engage in vital conversations about the current state of the industry.
Check out the full lineup here and get your tickets here. Prices are going up fast!
Ten reasons to join the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference:
1. Learn how to thrive in the cannabis trade amid a bear market.
2. Discover the next generation of industry leaders.
3. Identifying exclusive opportunities for retail investors.
4. Acquire invaluable tactics from the most profitable companies.
5. Know what investors are looking for in a challenging market.
6. Connect with CEOs and decision makers from the best companies in the industry. 7. Get insider access to celebrities sharing their stories and brand-building secrets. 8. Ask industry leaders and celebrities your burning questions and get answers in real time.
9. Channel public opinion and your own narrative through the largest financial media voice in the industry.
10. Connect with your next investor or co-founder and make lasting friends.
Bonus: Don’t miss the glitzy gala for Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference, an irresistible evening scheduled for April 12th at the gleaming LIV nightclub, located inside the iconic Fontainebleau Hotel. Prepare to be enchanted by the scintillating performances of savvy artists like Lexy Panterra and a plethora of enticing surprises await.
the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference Designed to help cannabis entrepreneurs and investors make the most of their time, providing an unparalleled opportunity to network, make deals, and learn from the world’s leading cannabis investors and top-performing companies.
Don’t miss out on this year’s exceptional line-up of speakers, including:
● Alexa Alianiello, Twitter US Sales & Partnerships
● Rohan Rotroy Twitter NEXT
● Rep. Dave Joyce, US representative for Ohio’s fourteenth congressional district
● Rep. Troy Carter, US Representative for Louisiana’s 2nd congressional district
● Jesse Young, Global Leader, New Verticals, Uber Technologies
● Gina Collins, CMO, Trulieve
● Emily Bacchia, Managing Partner, Poseidon
● Tim Seymour, CNBC News Anchor and Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Seymour Asset Management (SAM)
● Matt Darren, CEO, Curaleaf
● Weldon Angelos, founder and president of the Weldon Project
● Darren Weiss, COO, Verano Holdings
● David Joubert, President and CEO, Ayr Wellness
● Matt Hawkins, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Entourage Effect Capital
● Kristi Palmer, Co-Founder, Kiva Confections
● Kelly Flores, COO, Wana Brands
● Jason Wild, CIO and President, JW Asset Management
● Wendy Berger, Member of the Board of Directors, Green Thumb Industries
● Paul Weaver, Director and President of the Boston Beer Cannabis Company
● Gia Moron, President, Women Grow
“Cannabis companies have closed deals totaling between $1.5 and $2 billion at our previous events. And get ready: The 2023 conference will be even bigger, with a record level of venture capital and top-tier operators,” says Zenger President Jason Raznick.